1 min to read
Developing Healthy Routines
A prompt to accelerate your health
What are some tips to create good routines for my everyday life?
- Start small - make sure that the routine is something achievable and manageable.
- Be consistent - try to do things at the same time every day, or as close as possible.
- Make it enjoyable - pick activities that you actually like doing, not just things you think you should be doing.
- Track your progress - setting goals and monitoring your progress can be a great motivator.
- Don’t be too hard on yourself - remember that perfection isn’t necessary. Even small steps can make a big difference.
- Get support from others - if you have people around you who can help keep you accountable, take advantage of it!