1 min to read
Excel Budget Planner
A prompt to accelerate your excel
Make a budget plan for the next 6 months using an Excel spreadsheet.
- Step 1: Create a spreadsheet in Excel and list out your income sources and regular monthly expenses.
- Step 2: Estimate any irregular expenses such as car repairs or vacation costs that may come up in the next six months.
- Step 3: Calculate how much you need to save each month to cover these irregular expenses.
- Step 4: Set a budget for yourself by determining how much you plan to spend in each category each month. Consider setting aside money for a rainy day fund, if possible.
- Step 5: Track your spending throughout the month. This will help you make adjustments if needed.
- Step 6: At the end of each month, review your spending and determine whether you need to adjust your budget for the following month.